Welcome to the Department of Family Practice. As a new hire, we encourage you to read the Department Employee Onboarding Guide below, and visit Your First Days at UBC.
Useful information as you orient yourself to UBC and the Department of Family Practice
Onboarding stages checklist
Pages to Bookmark
(Click to expand)
We encourage you to bookmark the following resources for ease of access:
- Payroll – Payroll Calendar. https://finance.ubc.ca/payroll Payroll questions please contract Integrated Service Centre at https://isc.ubc.ca/ or 604-822-8200 (UBCV)
- Workday – If you are experiencing issues with onboarding, enter information, or locate information on Workday, please contact https://isc.ubc.ca/ or 604-822-8200 (UBCV) or visit Workday Resources at https://isc.ubc.ca/resources
- Benefits – Questions about enrollment on benefits or support on benefits can be addressed to email@example.com or 604-822-8111.
- Pensions – Questions on staff and faculty pension plan are found here https://staff.pensions.ubc.ca/contact/
- Learning and Development – Online Courses/Trainings – Many new hire orientations, trainings, and additional training resources can be found here https://wpl.ubc.ca/